Website Transguard Group
To provide administrative support to the Accounts Receivables unit such as processing all the invoices ensuring accuracy and posting at relevant accounting documents through effective coordination with the business entities and clients in line with the Agreed terms, Accounting principles, policies and procedures.
- To do the accounting of receipts against invoices through allocation to the respective accounts and to arrange depositing the cash / cheques at Bank on day-to-day basis.
- To provide day-to-day administrative support to Receivables unit such as generating periodical invoices for all customers and arrange further dispatch in accordance with the service level agreements ensuring accuracy of data.
- To be responsible for day-to-day functions like processing of Debit / Credit notes, rectify erroneous transactions, Creation of customers in AR etc., as per approval and advised by concerned departments / management.
- To periodically generate the Accounts Receivables control reports in order to review and ensure completeness of billing to clients.
- To analyse the receivables transactions and provide support on reconciliation of Accounts Receivables records which includes inter-company reconciliations too.
- To deal with the customer disputes / dealer queries through liaison with various entities and ensure resolving queries.
- System Skills: ERP system exposure, Knowledge of MS Office
- Educational Qualification:
- A university degree in accounting qualifications.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Finance.
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.