Account manager is expected to be extremely hands-on in making sales efforts, including on-site and off-site meetings with sales leads, aggressively seeking new leads, and up sales, to ensure revenue and sales growth
- Improved seminar presentations.
- Achieving Sales targets
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns.
- Sales of emerging products and multi-product sales.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Directs professional account management activities.
- Meeting with clients to gain a full understanding of their business and their Telecom and IT strategy
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Contacting clients by phone to arrange meetings.
- Proper use and level of sales support.
- The ability to manage team of account executives
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Excellent selling skills
- Have a Can-Do attitude
- Capable of reaching and conversing with senior executives within Key Accounts
- Excellent analytical skills: able to understand customer requirements and drive the relevant solutions
- Should have management and multitasking abilities
- Past experience must include at least three years’ experience in selling to Key Accounts (Top 100 accounts)
- Able to “think out of the box”
- Minimum eight to ten years of experience in IT and Telecom Services sales with an excellent track record in reaching targets and developing relationships with customers
- Able to take initiative
- Able to understand the company’s overall objectives and to relate them to the personal objectives/targets
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent ability to understand and implement Key Account Planning methodologies (e.g. ESP and TAS)
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, human relations, presentation, self-motivated, work under pressure, team player, and organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.