The Account Manager will be an integral part of the Commercial team. They will own their category from the business development side to the growth side. They will be executing key strategic plans through building and maintaining relationships, exploring innovative ways to grow the category, and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for end-to-end selection & category growth
- Ensure best in class customer experience through strong merchandising, content and
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key partners
- Maximize seller performance and efficiency
- Manage inventory and content health
- Run root cause analyses to provide answers in the occasion of poor store performance
- Actively look at the commercial KPIs and explore collaborative opportunities to
- Weekly reporting and key updates to management on seller statuses
- Knowledge of customer journey for the category
- Become the main stakeholder in the performance of a portfolio of stores.
- Experience in the on-demand services industry is preferred
- Experience in the ecommerce industry is mandatory
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong problem solving, communication and team skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial and go getter spirit.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.