The Account Manager will be an integral part of the Commercial team. They will own their category from the business development side to the growth side. They will be executing key strategic plans through building and maintaining relationships, exploring innovative ways to grow the category, and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure best in class customer experience through strong merchandising, content and
- Actively look at the commercial KPIs and explore collaborative opportunities to
maximize seller performance and efficiency
- Run root cause analyses to provide answers in the occasion of poor store performance
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key partners
- Weekly reporting and key updates to management on seller statuses
- Responsible for end-to-end selection & category growth
knowledge of customer journey for the category
- Manage inventory and content health
- Become the main stakeholder in the performance of a portfolio of stores
- Experience in the ecommerce industry is mandatory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong problem solving, communication and team skills
- Proficiency in Chinese language is a must.
- Entrepreneurial and go getter spirit
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.