Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features and services.
CBD has been recognized as the number one bank in the UAE on the Forbes list of The World’s Best Banks 2022.
- Prioritizing process completion depending upon high net worth and tier 1 clients
- Online Banking, SMS, IVR Banking
- Account opening CCBB / PBG
- Assist and Support to manage the operational functions to ensure of the following:
- System approval for COB (High Risk) IPAD (High Risk) and MB accounts
- Cheque Book issuance, Special Cheque Book
- Escalate approvals to the next level of management where required
- Approve or reject COB-High Risk accounts, IPAD, MB accounts
- Account opening, maintenance WBG and PBG
- Account opening, average over 100 documents per day, reconciliation of physical documents
- Manage and plan resources for optimal efficiency especially planning absence or leaves
- Overnight safe custody of original physical documents under custody
- Approving Debit cards in the Instant Issuance or DCR for above cases
- Assist, supervise the Offshore Processing Team pertaining to
- Major support involved in this role are:
- Higher Secondary education. Formal training in banking would be an added advantage
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Prior experience at head office as a verifier would be an added advantaged knowledge of English. Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Communication skills
- 4-5 years banking experience in branches or head office required.
- Computer skills
- Supervisory skills
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.