Website Al Futtaim Careers
We are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join our Finance Shared Service Center in the capacity of Accountant – R2R.
- Standardize accounting schedules and implement quality review process.
- Prepare & circulate monthly intercompany loan reconciliation
- Strive to continually improve GL review process for early warning signals.
- Gather necessary information related to balance sheet accounts from concerned stakeholders to ensure proper reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Follow checklists for monthly book closure and audit closure.
- Ensure necessary amortization and provision entries are posted and issues highlighted.
- Perform necessary reclassifications and validations in BPC process.
- Provide support in circulating weekly stock forecast
- Prepare and submit audit schedules, data, documentations to ensure prompt closure of audit.
- Post transactions in SAP/BPC and maintain necessary documentation to support such transactions.
- Prepare necessary analysis and reports related to General ledger balances and provide highlights indicating risks and recommend mitigation action.
- Well organized, with excellent communication skills, a team player
- Good accounting (IFRS) knowledge preferred
- Analytical, process oriented
- Should possess a good knowledge of excel and have prior experience in working with large databases
- Presentation skills, exposure to ERP
- Graduate/Fresh ACCA/CMA (or similar qualification)
- Fresher with necessary qualification and aptitude or minimum 2 years of similar experience, with good accounting knowledge and ERP systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- (Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BPC
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.