Website Qatar Petroleum
- Manages, monitors and ensures QatarEnergy’s local product sales are recorded and accounted in accordance with approved agreements & contracts
- Plans and implements financial control in line with QatarEnergy’s approved policies and procedures for hydrocarbon local sales and ensure proper accounting in compliance with IFRS
- Ability to understand complex technical issues in multiple disciplines
- Previous experience in similar capacity in an oil and gas industry would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and experience of accounting /Sales & Receivables systems and processes
- 10-12 years of experience in medium to large organization with adequate exposure to accounting & finance functions
- Knowledge of systems in a computerized business environment which includes knowledge and experience in
- MS Office packages, SAP or similar advanced ERP systems
- Masters in Finance / Commerce / Business / Accounting and/or globally accepted professional qualifications
- like a Certified Public Accountant / Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountant etc.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.