Website Transguard Group
Ensure that treasury transactions are recorded on an appropriate and timely manner and stated accurately on systems.
- Regular partnering with different stakeholders across the organization including GPRA, FP&A, and other business units
- Bounce cheque needs to handover to Credit Control Team
- Currencies need to be updated on daily basis in Oracle from Central Bank web site
- Cheque scanning through ICCS done before cut-off on a daily basis
- Send notification to credit control and receivable team for the bounce cheque
- Responsible to maintain accounting records of Imprest Cash and follow up for the collection of due and overdue invoices
- Follow up of bank guaranties, letter of credit and receivables financing with banks.
- Minimum English Language Level (by Transguard Group Standards)
- Effective Listening
- Time Management
- Reporting skills
- Strategic planning
- Effective Communication
- Customer Service Orientation
- Critical Thinking
- Performance management
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.