Website Kempinski Hotels
The incumbent in this position is responsible to ensure validity and accuracy of all invoices, their appropriate allocation and timely payments.
- To supervise validity of the contracts before payments are processed against them.
- To check and approve all issued cheques before passing the same to Financial Controller for signature.
- To ensure that all creditor files are properly maintained for future references and that all the invoices are original, supported by proper documents and approved by department heads before payment processing.
- To accrue all expenses occurred during the month in the month-end closure if invoices have not yet been received.
- To ensure that any correction made after the closing pertaining to previous month should be through Journal Voucher only and approved by Financial Controller.
- To print and file all reports at the month end as per the company’s policies and procedures.
- To balance all inventories with Cost Control at the month-end closing.
- To communicate with department heads/purchasing department/cost controller and creditors/suppliers for any clarification and to answer creditors’ queries relating to invoices.
- To ensure creditors are paid promptly and professionally.
- To verify the accuracy of all invoices being posted and accuracy of accounts allocation.
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.