Website Saudi German Hospitals Group
- Responsible for full accounts receivable cycle including data entry, matching, review
- code for accuracy, check and runs report, month end accruals for
- Handling all clients’ correspondence and queries.
- Responsible for overall administration of AR Department.
- Check and sign all AR vouchers and forward to Chief accountant and Finance Manager for verifications.
- To represent Finance Department in weekly Finance meeting with Finance manager, CAM, and CEO regarding collections and outstanding AR.
- Follow and adjust all collection through bank account.
- Coordinate with Client Accounts Manager/Insurance manager in connection with approval of rejection, adjustment, un-invoice AR and disputed AR.
- Responsible for reviewing invoices, process adjustment, research AR discrepancies as well as research, resolve short/over paid invoices, follow collectors/Clients to collect overdue AR.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.