To ensure compliance to the Hotel credit policy and fast realization of the accounts receivable along with maintaining the Company
- Schedule and control the activities and duties of both the Credit Collector and the receivable clerk and monitor their performances.
- Inform top management of current and potential credit problems.
- Balance daily City Ledger with Income audit.
- Maintain supportive roles with other departments.
- Audit compliance to credit policy and LSOP by other departments.
- Approve issuance of credit as required by the Hotel credit policy daily.
- Insure bills are mailed within 48 hours in adherence to the SOP and credit policy and that they are well presented and completed.
- Follow up on all outstanding accounts and maintain proper follow up documents and maintain a history log.
- English language
- Leadership skills
- College graduate
- Training and willing to help continue the success of the property
- Number of Direct Reports – 2
- A Full Time position based at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.
- Titles of Direct Reports – Accounts Receivable Clerk
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.