We’re looking for a Coordinator Accounting to join our growing team and assist with preparation of financial statements and audits processing.
- Preparing journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Participating in audits and providing support to auditors.
- Organizing and maintaining the files and documents and archiving
- Recording financial transactions in accounting MSD365.
- Assisting with audits processing.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience in an administrative support role preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.