Develop and implement ADNOC L&S’s digital communication strategies and plans, including enhancement of the corporate website and intranet, social media and other digital platforms to maximize reach and audience engagement, and meet key stakeholders’ requirements, in line with the ADNOC Group Corporate Communication objectives.
- Analyse, develop and deliver new functionalities and enhancements to the website and other digital services, including websites, microsites, emails, e-newsletters, SMS / MMS, etc. in order to optimize communication and enhances stakeholder engagement.
- Analyse the trends and metrics related to public perception and social media coverage trends in order to continuously identify opportunities to enhance digital communications strategies and plans and improve ADNOC’s image online.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance based on the website and social media performance
- Coordinate with the external Communications manager in designing marketing and communication strategies for ADNOC brand and keeping abreast the social media needs and trends.
- Define marketing plan for different social media platforms in line with the target corporate and consumer markets as identified by the organizational and sector strategy.
- Evaluate and report the effectiveness of the campaigns carried out on different social media platforms and recommend corrective actions to be taken.
- Conduct digital content review and updates processes in order to ensure quality and relevance of content and collaborate with the content team to address issues.
- Trace the overall development in social and cultural trends on social media and recommend methods to enhance marketing.
- Devise and develop effective strategies to address live and potential issues on social media which may impact ADNOC’s image in the short, medium and longer-term.
- Actively promote and develop collaborative working relationships over different social media platforms, including coordinating appropriate and consistent responses to key issues which are in line with ADNOC’s policy.
- Review, edit and approve content calendars and account strategies for all social media campaigns and accounts
- Coordinate and work with the section manager on creating any Guidelines, strategies, policies needed for the section
- Good understanding of information architecture, usability and site design.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications with the ability to identify new ways of working and lead the change needed.
- 6 years of experience, in progressive and senior-level roles in digital communications. Preferably experience in a large-scale organization with complex and multi-sectorial business operations or experience working in various industries Sound knowledge of digital communication strategy development and implementation.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of digital platforms including social media, websites, e-newsletters.
- strategy and planning skills
- Good knowledge in online advertising, Google Ad-words, Google Analytics, social media tools, SEO/SEM and any other relevant digital tool.
- Good project management knowledge and ability to deliver web/digital projects within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of ADNOC’s operations and various sectors, and ability to lead the delivery of tailored solutions in line with specific business requirements.
- Good knowledge of market and using behavior analysis tools.
- Strong written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, digital communication, marketing or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.