Website Transguard Group
Under direction of Head of Department, assist the line manager to receive, manage and coordinate all types of registrations, applications, communications, and compile data.
- Liaise and cooperate with team members and other teams to clear pending matters, improve customer experience, and achieve company goals.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to applicants and customers.
- Review and process modification site access applications, raise WF and issue necessary permits.
- Receive contractors’ registration requests, verify documents, and raise WF as per process.
- Manage own time which may if necessary be allocated to more than one project or task.
- Control payments of administrative fees, security deposits/refund, check receipts, log, etc..
- Ensure proper file archiving/log, keeping organized all files sequenced and ensuring quick retrieval.
- ICDL Certificate.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar field with proven technical knowledge.
- Must be a self-assured confident individual.
- Certification of a degree in administration or equivalent.
- Computer literate (MS Office, AutoCAD, etc..)
- Excellent coordination and communication.
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.transguardgroup.com.