We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Operate all security-related electronic systems, including access control system, digital surveillance systems, CCTV systems, Access Card System and Gate Controls.
- Operate the main Fire Alarm Control Panel, other fire suppression units, Public Address Systems.
- Monitor and report all suspicious activities or objects or any security incidents.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all off-hours security-related incidents. Support project related security administrative needs, including incident report generation, data entry and associated documentation.
- Coordinate with Client and CICPA for personnel and vehicle security passes
- Prevent unauthorised persons, equipment, prohibited or restricted articles from entering or leaving the office;
- Ensure safety of property and personnel. Look out for hazards and alert the HSSE Manager as and when necessary.
- Monitor all documents /packages/product samples of incoming and outgoing consignments.
- Supervise patrolling of the project premises to observe unusual or suspicious objects, and unauthorised persons.
- Provide assistance to visitors, issue access passes, and maintain records of security clearance for employees and visitors.
- Perform other related duties in order to accommodate emergency situations and as directed by the supervisor.
- Have strong understanding of ADNOC security requirements and Security related issues and practices in the Oil & Gas EPC business.
- Ability to speak, read and write English with good communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree (4 years) OR Diploma (3 years) (from an institution of higher learning authorized to grant academic degrees in the country of issue)
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in any industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.