Website Qatar Foundation
To assist the CFO with the strategic management and development of Qatar Foundation by providing strategic insight and advice on matters related to QF’s subsidiaries and associate entities, investments, projects, feasibilities, and performance improvement measures.
- Drive improvement of QF portfolio and investments, enhancing collaboration, transparency and advisory support for decision making by QF Executive leadership.
- Research and investigate key strategic issues as well as issues related to organizational effectiveness & impact and make well-justified recommendations to Leadership on their resolution.
- Direct and lead the business planning and performance management cycle for CFO Division, report periodically to the CFO on business plan implementation status and key performance metrics.
- Lead development and execution of major strategic initiatives in areas including financial strategy, QF Portfolio management and optimization, and performance management and impact improvement initiatives.
- Support CFO on requisite investment due diligence on QF investments and portfolio matters such as acquisitions, disposals, joint projects etc and support CFO role in advising & supporting QF associated / coordinated entities and QFE.
- Represent QF in collaboration with national planning entities or other external entities as required, for areas of potential impact on QF.
- Participate in the assessment of feasibility studies, proposals, studies & evaluations regarding establishment of new entities as part of the QF portfolio.
- Extensive experience with computerized accounting systems and other applicable technologies, platforms, and systems (e.g., MS SharePoint, Oracle ERP and Hyperion)
- Experience with or knowledge of non-profit accounting i.e. International Financial Reporting Standards and
- International Accounting Standards is preferred
- 8 years of full-time work experience in strategic business planning, investments, financial services, or management experience at a senior level
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Strategic Business Management, or any other relevant field
- International experience, preferably in the Middle East; knowledge of QF an advantage
Company: Qatar Foundation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.