Website Qatar Airways
Aircraft Mechanic will be responsible to deliver Aircraft Maintenance services to support the operational requirements as directed by their supervisor and will ensure all maintenance and related activities are performed in accordance with the company/customer procedures and supplied aircraft maintenance data.
- Assemble and install plumbing mechanical, hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Dissemble and inspect parts for wear, warping or other defects.
- Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Service, cleaning screens, greasing screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
- Examine and inspect engines or other components for cracks, breaks or leaks.
- Conduct tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging and hydraulic units.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree (B.Eng., BSc) or equivalent in aircraft engineering with minimum 5 Years Aircraft Maintenance experience (including apprenticeship).
- Ability to perform most tasks and duties independently typical to area of specialty.
- Ability to apply principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.