Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks on Emirates and third party aircraft components in accordance with company procedures and regulations. The Aircraft Technician works as part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Aircraft Engineer within the appropriate trade/cross trade disciplines for which they have been trained
- Be responsible for managing performance by working closely with supervisor on performance management processes, using MyBC system to agree on development plans including training and development requirements.
- Responsible to maintain knowledge of airport safety regulations including holding and maintaining an Airport
Driving Permit. Should be fully conversant and compliant with airport manoeuvring area requirements.
- Assist Licensed Aircraft Engineers in trouble shooting, defect rectifications and carrying out modifications while also performing instructions contained in job card.
- Complete any component replacement and other maintenance activities as directed by immediate
- Experience post basic training in an Aircraft Maintenance environment or 5+ years? experience in Structures or Component Maintenance for applicable workshop.
Must be able to hold a valid Airport Driving Permit. Leadership Role: No Safety Sensitive Role: Yes Details of Safety Sensitive role ENA Working at height Yes Exposure to hazardous energy systems Yes Heavy lifting Yes
Working in areas with motorised mobile equipment Yes Work in confined spaces Yes Contact with contaminations materials (Humans/Animals/Chemicals Yes Contact with dangerous good Yes Work in an extremely noisy environment Yes Work in heat Yes Working with pressurised substances Yes Exposure to fixed protruding sharp objects Yes Exposure to contact with moving/falling objects Yes Airport driving permit Yes Other (please specify)
Knowledge/skills: National Diploma/Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organisation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.