Website Al Ansari Exchange
You will be required to find and attract talented candidates, and hire them especially in the field of financial, IT and design. Supervision, direction and support of the HR team in order to increase knowledge and share best practice. Assist in driving the continuous improvement agenda with focus on attracting and retaining talent and building management HR capability. Handle any employee relations matters seeking advice and ensuring all such matters are reported to the Human Resources Manager/Director
- Ensure KYC (Know Your Customer) onboarding procedures for corporates and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) screening
- Submit timely & accurate reports to the Line Manager regarding target achievement, revenue generation,
- Sales activities & client feedback.
- Meet set sales targets by onboarding/assisting the new and existing customers.
- Foster and develop relationships with existing and new corporate clients
- Prepare proposals on products and services to acquire new clients
- Onboard customers by meeting their requirements.
- To research and identify new business opportunities – including new market areas or new ways to reach the market.
- Adhoc assignments as required by the immediate line of authority.
- Fluent in English Communication (both oral and written)
- Minimum one year of experience in Corporate Sales
- Can work under pressure
- Must be adaptable to work in any location across the UAE
- UAE Driving License is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
Company: Al Ansari Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.alansariexchange.com.