Website KPMG Lower Gulf
Achieves personalised targets set locally by the LG Advisory Leadership
- Flags/escalates work that does not fit with firm capabilities or Risk Management criteria.
- Undertakes professional qualification and technical training within required timescale (where applicable).
- Builds on professional qualification by undertaking relevant functional or sector specific training.
- Partakes review(s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learnt and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
- Pro-actively takes action to avoid Personal Independence breaches.
- Accurately charges time to Engagement codes to see true value of work delivered.
- Shares knowledge with other KPMG colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of knowledge resources.
- Embraces Global People Survey (GPS) and/or wider people focused actions and initiatives which drive cultural improvement across their local team(s).
- May assist new starters, including buddy responsibilities and onboarding.
- Works collaboratively, assisting with anything that needs to be done, working alongside people who have a diverse range of skills, styles and approaches.
- Ensures team complete all mandatory and regulatory training required by the LG KPMG firm/ location specific by the due date.
- Takes action and speaks up if they observe and/or are made of conduct that is inconsistent with KPMG’s values and ethical standards.
- Identifies and appropriately documents risks and issues and their conclusions and consults with appropriate team members as necessary.
- Identifies problems and suggests an initial approach to problem solving.
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.