Website Al Futtaim
To assist the teacher with the daily activities and supervise individuals and small groups as per the directions and be an advocate for the students in overcoming their barriers to learning.
- Assist teachers to prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers, printing materials etc
- Support a range of students within the school in improving their social skills, gross and fine motor skills, subject knowledge as per the curriculum expectations, and independent learning skills
- Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and break time, and on the field trips
- Support the students during the assessment periods
- Support the class Teacher to ensure the school rules are clearly communicated and modeled to all children rules are clearly communicated and modeled to all children
- Respond to the needs of the children by providing appropriate intervention to enable them to overcome barriers to learning
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.