Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
FAB Customer relationship management (CRM) team is responsible for FAB’s Customer relationship management (CRM) systems and the ecosystem around them. Customer relationship management (CRM) team provide the CRM that enable and support our consumer (retail), corporate and investment banking businesses.
- Lead or contribute to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and/or technology initiatives.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring other members of FAB architecture and developer community on advanced technical issues.
- Deliver artifacts that set the standard for engineering excellence, from designs to implementations.
- Define the technical strategy and architecture vision for FAB Customer relationship management (CRM).
- Think big and build foundational / reusable solutions and services that will help lines of business to use these solutions, where applicable, instead of building their own.
- Establish technical standards and drive FAB’s overall technical architecture and engineering practices.
Building modern Customer relationship management (CRM) systems and act as a technical leader and exemplary practitioner.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Experience with API Gateways
- Experience building and running containers on Kubernetes.
- Expertise in building or modernizing CRM systems.
- At least 5 years heading large-scale software projects.
- Expert knowledge in reliability, performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Deep and practical expertise architecting, designing on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with automated deployments using CI/CD pipelines.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.