The role is to support the Design Manager with upcoming projects and develop design solutions appropriate to the context, budget, and aesthetic requirements. It is ideal that the candidate has some F&B and kitchen design background and can produce 3D renders.
- Understanding brand guidelines, supermarket technicalities
- coordinate Consultants MEP drawings.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure design integrity and quality.
- Produce concept design drawings and detailed drawings for landlord approvals.
- Conduct site visits and surveys to gather information necessary for design development.
- Ensure compliance with building codes, regulations, and zoning laws.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, new materials, and emerging technologies to incorporate into designs.
- Create and develop store layouts for new, refurbished stores.
- Create and develop new supermarket concepts and initiatives.
- Analysis of new sites with an understanding of contextual factors.
- 3D models and renderings of proposed designs from FF&E for new initiatives to overall supermarket and kitchen internal and external renders.
- Able to work under pressure, and past pace working environment.
- Meets employment requirements of UAE Labour Legislation
- Valid UAE Driving license.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- At least 1 – 3 years practical work experience in similar role
- Good command of English.
- Positive, forward-thinking person.
- Ability to interact effectively within a diverse workforce and customer base.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.