Website Emirates Nbd
The incumbent will be responsible for handling a geographical area including clusters. The duties will include managing overall profitability of the area including meeting budgeted business volumes and P&L targets. Should be able to handle an overall team of 30-40 RMs and provide guidance and support to Unit Managers to achieve desired results.
- Manage interest and fee configuration on system, including on the new pricing engine and core banking system
- Monitor product performance and develop strategic & tactical plans for improving product performance
- Support the growth of wealth business for BUB through new products/ distribution channels and process efficiencies
- Manage and enhance the new VIP privilege program aimed at retaining top end of most profitable customer base
- Marketing and branding activities, covering value proposition rollout, campaigns etc
- Driving growth from the Business Banking Liabilities portfolio
- Serve as product expert for various cash management products, including WPS and payment products
- Launch new products in the liabilities and cash management space for Business Banking
Company: Emirates Nbd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.