Website Dubai Metro
We are looking to hire an Asset Maintenance Technician to assist the Asset Engineer in the team’s maintenance work to achieve its objectives as stipulated under the maintenance standards of Serco Palm Jumeirah Transit System.
- Ensure the maintenance tools & equipment are in good condition both before and after job activities
- Follow the relevant procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with Serco Palm Monorail requirements
- Diagnose cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment, replace faulty equipment and handover/taken back to the electro-mechanical workshop for repair;
- Carry out functional test, troubleshoot, and assemble/disassemble tests as required, repair and replace defective parts in building services, rolling stock, communication systems and signaling systems.
- Carry out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications on electrical, mechanical, and electronics components of the building services, depot equipment, signaling system, MEPS,
- HVAC, communication systems and networks
- Ability to write simple technical reports, routine business correspondence, prepare method statements and drawings as required
- Ability to use and calibrate various electronics test equipment and PC for the maintenance of Mechanical & Electrical Services system
- Knowledge and experience in operating and in interfacing infrastructure management system is essential
- 3 years minimum work experience as a qualified Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or building service technician in maintaining and repairing Mechanical & Electrical facilities
- Vocational trade certificate or diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering discipline or equivalent
- Working knowledge in maintaining and repairing motors and pumps, relays, I/O modules, control units, wirings, bearings, drive belts, coils, gearboxes, damper, values, impellers, motor controls, air handling units, chilled water system, fire alarm panels, fire pumps, UPS, batteries and diesel engines, etc. would be a definite advantage
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.