Website KPMG Lower Gulf
Client & Customer Focus
- Accounts receivable, and may include the evaluation of the provision for doubtful debts
- The audit of the client’s statutory records, internal controls and consolidated accounts
- Attending stock counts and the follow up of the counts
- Audit administration (casting, photocopying, filing)
- Client relations, participate in client meetings when required
- Updating of system documentation
- Setting up and referencing a file
- Develop industry knowledge to complement functional skills
- Compliance testing, including system walk through
- Basic Analytical Review (AR) procedures
- Get involved in audit of less financial statements captions (Including but not limited to ),
- Accounts payable (AP), fixed assets, other receivable, other payables and expense review.
- Ensure that the engagement reviews are completed within the given time frame.
- Participates in the pre engagement planning, with team members and client staff when needed. Discuss client’s need/expectations, team roles, budgets and other things necessary to carry out the engagement.
- Adhere to the KPMG code of conduct and all KPMG risk management policies and procedures
- Perform effective wrap-up of engagement, clearing all review notes, assisting manager / in-charge with report issuance/concurring review process, placing files to disks/network and complying with document retention policy, binding and filing work papers in the office.
- Knowledge in accounting concepts
- BSc in accounting or equivalent
- Accounting qualification or equivalent (ACCA, CPA)
- Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS & ISA
- Computer Literacy
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.