Website Ooredoo Group
This role is responsible executing end-end optimization and efficiency of all packet based transport networks, ensuring optimum performance and availability.
- Performs packet based performance analysis and identifies need for upgrade of networks in close collaboration with Design team, and retirement of legacy networks.
- Performs operation & maintenance activities for packet based transport networks (MPLS Backbone, R4 Network, ISP Network).
- Communicates periodic status reports to direct management and escalates any potential issues related to customer complaints and network abnormality.
- Reviews optimization of network resources to ensure no congestion/bottlenecks in the packet network.
- Works towards the timely delivery of planned activities that affect service (degradation /interruption) to minimize negative impact on the end user.
- Executes the clearance of all network health reports or observations generated by NOC or Performance and Compliance in the shortest time.
- Experience in the telecommunications field, operations and maintenance of Transport networks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom or Computer & Communications.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Company: Ooredoo Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.