Website Ooredoo Qatar
Achieve the segment revenue and profitability by proactively managing and fulfilling segment targets (Revenue, APRU, Gross, Churn and Net, etc) and KPIs according to yearly budget and quarterly/rolling forecast.
- Plan, manage and execute market communication plans (quarterly/yearly) cross segment wise in coordination with Brand and Coms, and sales channels.
- Define, implement and manage Entry Value Segment mobile commercial strategy covering pre- paid plans for B2C customers in accordance to company strategy.
- Proactively identify, develop and implement necessary plans, activities and corrective actions accordingly.
- Develop a value based “more for more” driven proposition strategy by integrating mobile (prepaid) services and content/OTT/Gaming/VAS and other services.
- Define, implement and manage usage and retention strategies to increase ARPU, service usage (OTT, VAS, etc.) and cross/upsell. Reduce churn and increase win-back through targeted activities.
- Define strategy for OTT, Entertainment, Gaming and other VAS services as a part of the propositions. Liaise and align with Product Development and Digital Team for partner management, contracts, integration, etc.
- Monitor and track market development, gain customer and competitor insight by utilizing market research and analytics
- Define the communication strategy and key messages based on the value propositions to be implemented by the Brand and Marcoms team
Company: Ooredoo Qatar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.