Specific areas of focus include developing operationally and commercially sound food and beverage concepts, working effectively with property management teams, external designers, hotel owners and their representatives, supporting pre-opening & hotel conversions. Additional responsibilities include the development of a concept strategy based on brand and type of market and to work closely with the development team to sell our Food & Beverage concept strategy. Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new plans or programs. Gain a full understanding of each market where we have hotels and know our free standing competitors as well as hotels.
- Develop and maintain a project tracking process to ensure all stakeholders are up to date on the progress of each project.
- Understand and articulate current food and beverage trends and what drives them.
- Looks outside of Marriott to identify and implement innovations that improve business performance.
- Develop operational and commercially sound food and beverage concepts for EMEA region.
- Manages effective partnerships with third party partners, suppliers, designers, consultants, and concept partners when applicable.
- Reviews product & service standards for food & beverage concepts.
- Build, manage and maintain an up to date library of commercial sound food and beverage concepts
- Oversees proper controls to ensure that all third party vendors and consultants deliver concepts & plans in a timely fashion.
- Operations and generates innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.