We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
- In case of non – availability of internal resources, assists in communication of projects’ requirements to the recruitment team, assists and facilitates interview process in coordination with recruitment team and HOD/Project, if required.
- Assists in implementation of the training and development programs by keeping a log of employees training.
- records and personal development plans
- Maintains reports and prepares them for submission as and when required.
- Supports in systems implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience in assistant’s capacity with focus on HR and/or administration,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.