Website GEMS Education
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
- Your main responsibilities will include installing, configuring, maintaining and administrating hardware, software and infrastructure equipment in all areas of the school such as offices, classrooms and labs.
- You will troubleshoot any problems arising from the IT equipment and respond to emergency calls around the school environment.
- You will be responsible for following company procedures for back-ups, security or restoration of all IT equipment and software. You will maintain a record of the licenses, hardware and passwords.
- You will also collaborate and interact with IT staff within the School Support Centre and in other GEMS schools where appropriate.
- You will be responsible for facilitating and providing IT support to all administrative and educational staff.
- You will ensure best practices for the use of systems, applications, the Intranet portal and the Internet.
- You will have experience working with a great variety of hardware such as servers, switches, wireless access points, routers, firewalls, PC/Laptop/tablets, whiteboards, video conferencing, etc.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related subject). You will have a minimum of Two years experience in a similar position with hands on experience in maintaining ICT Infrastructure.
- You will have excellent communication and organisational skills. With meticulous attention to detail, you will enjoy problem solving, will work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
Company: GEMS Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.