Website DP World
The role is to develop and maintain strategic relations with customers in logistics, Industrial & real estate industry to execute the commercial plans of DPW UAE.
- Coverage of Build to Suit segment developing and maintaining effective business relationship with the strategic client, promptly attending to all critical issues to ensure optimum customer satisfaction for the existing clients.
- Plan, develop and implement overall development plans and programs for the assigned projects in accordance with the department /organization strategy.
- Follow-up on customers with identified potential to develop business relationships and identify areas of growth within the industry.
- Develop solutions together with other teams within the organization or external to ensure the identified growth can be materialized and is secured.
- Ensure understanding of all processes and operations of port and Zone to assist customers in their operations wherever needed.
- Facilitate open dialogue on key issues related to the industry segment through forums to escalate industry issues and help management take decisions accordingly.
- Work with all teams including technical, legal, sales, trade, and business intelligence within the organization to provide solutions for the customer as per their requirements.
- Identify business growth opportunities and work with various teams within Jafza and DPW to secure the business.
- Providing real time market intelligence and industry developments to the team to facilitate management decision making for new initiatives.
- 100% coverage of the Build to Suit segment with an average of 10 structured customer meetings per week. Recording all interactions, issues, and resolutions.
- Conceptualization skills and in-depth knowledge of presenting the concepts in plans and proposals both for vendor / internal communications and customer proposals.
- Strong working knowledge of development appraisals and financial feasibility modelling.
- Project management skills.
- Commercial awareness of local and international real estate market and development trends.
- General understanding of legal process.
- Knowledge of free zone operations, and related industries / customers located in the free zone.
- Knowledge of industrial / logistics / real estate development, funding, and financing with matching qualification.
- Working experience knowledge and experience of the user requirements in the target industry.
- Working knowledge of construction process, and latest construction trends in the industry.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.