Website Emirates NBD
Manage all post credit approval activities and timely service clients’ requirements within Bank approved framework with minimal RM engagement.
- Regular account monitoring for exceptions and manage exceptions incl. one off credit requests for smooth client operations.
- Ensure that all credit related transactions are timely processed as per stipulated standards. Raising Limit Extensions (post security pack handed over to the customer) till FRS release.
- Adhoc limit requests for temporary overdraft, Trade transactions, one off transaction, etc Process daily referrals (Smart business, RMWB transactions (trade, referrals, clearing/onus) with relevant approvals Timely Loan disbursements in compliance with approved conditions and bank laid applicable policies Loan Rollovers/ Pre-settlement/ Repayments.
- Intense engagement with clients’ finance managers, CFOs, authorized signatories, other for documentation execution, disbursement.
- 2 to 3 years of Experience.
- In-depth Knowledge of Banking with knowledge of products and services and operational procedures, Managing Internal and External Customer relationships.
- UAE National graduate with finance or accounting bachelor degree and MBA in business administration/finance.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.