Website Mashreq Bank
Performing trade validation / settlement of derivative transactions, F&O (Futures / Options) & OTC clearing and Margin trading, along with related control and reporting activities.
- Reconciliation of all product related balances.
- Collateral management: Monitoring of customer mark to market exposure against underlying document threshold and ensuring required collateral is settled.
- Preparation of various reports to different stakeholders including market risk, finance, treasury division..etc
- Arrange with internal teams on account setup, funding, segregation of Margin based on which leverage is provided as per documentation for Margin Trading.
- Trade validation of all OTC derivative products and to ensure accurate details are captured in the treasury system.
- Derivative product settlements through the life cycle of the trades to be tracked and settled.
- Good product knowledge on all core derivative instruments and on the various asset classes like equity, fx, interest rate, commodity..etc
- Ensure all required derivative documentation are in place.
- Adherence to Islamic product workflow and documentation.
- F&O (Futures & Options) clearing activities are performed as per the operational procedures.
- OTC derivative clearing related activities to be performed.
- Margin trading operational requirements around customer account setup, transfer of funds for trading and reconciliation to be performed as required.
- Monitoring of limits on Margin trading and reporting to front office for resolution.
- Monitoring of Proprietary trading limits and reporting any breaches to management, Treasury and Market Risk.
- Actively participate and deliver key treasury related projects and system upgrades.
- Focus on identifying areas for digitization and opportunities for automation.
- Certification in the financial markets is an added advantage.
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical ability and good understanding of the product workflow is required to investigate any reconciliation differences and to resolve it.
- Limit breaches on P&L and other parameters assigned in the market risk policies to be highlighted as required and resolved.
- Documentation exceptions to be closely tracked and closed.
- Graduate from a reputed University.
- Good understanding of all the primary OTC & Exchange derivative products.
- Experience of 5 –6 years in a reputed bank in similar position.
- Prior experience of working on a treasury system.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.