Website Atlantis Resorts
As the Assistant Manager, Front Services you will assist the leadership team in achieving service delivery, organisation, rostering and guest and colleague satisfaction goals for Front Door, Bell Services and Transportation, ensuring guest and staff expectations are exceeded. With a focus on the two porte cocheres, multi-level parking spaces, vehicles operation, coordination of all guest arrivals and departures and visitor flow to the resort, it is expected you will oversee daily operations with a constant focus on guest interactions ensuring an extremely efficient service delivery on the Porte Cochere and in luggage and vehicle operations. Immaculate personal presentation, enthusiasm, grooming and a higher than average physical fitness level is essential in this role along with a strong computer literacy and a fluency in English is mandatory. Additional languages are desirable
- It is essential that you have previous experience within a five-star hotel, resort or similar hospitality environment, or alternatively have prior work experience in Front Office, Guest Relations, Club Lounge, or similar luxury service environment.
- Impeccable personal presentation, enthusiasm and immaculate grooming are essential in this role, as is the ability to engage in, organize, lead and participate in the daily operations to ensure world class service outcomes for our guests.
- This is how you can make a difference in the experience of our colleagues, our guests and in our community.
- You will demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism in order to motivate the team to achieve the highest standards possible.
- You will have the ability to live and breathe our culture of being intuitive, engaging and refined and an effective trainer for a range of cultures and nationalities.
Company: Atlantis Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.