Website Mashreq Bank
- To be responsible for feed back to business partners in Mashreq & Mashreq Al Islami on any issues related to payments.
- To gain a higher internal control while reducing risk potential fraud, additionally ensure that unit minimizes risk for all internal processes.
- To work closely with business partners and make sure that there are no communications gaps in the implementation of policies / procedures.
- Adherence to RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Agency) guidelines by ensuring compliance to laws issued by land department.
- Issuance of buyer statements as requested by investors/ developers.
- Monitor all transactions (debit & credit) in Trust accounts for the purpose of RERA reporting.
- Good market/product/competitor knowledge
- Good knowledge in process control.
- Graduate with at least 5 years experience in checking documentation or similar environment
- Extensive knowledge of Real Estate market & RERA guidelines.
- Good adaptability to systems/technology.
- SPECIFIC ANALYTICAL SKILLS to comply with regulator guidelines.
- Good understanding, experience and feel of business RISK.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.