Website Emirates Nbd
Manage and monitor the corporate governance framework of the Group by ensuring adherence to Corporate Governance Principles, legal and regulatory requirements and best practices. Ensure that the Board and Management are aligned with the shareholder interests and requirements, assist in the development of the Authority Matrix, Annual reports Policies, TORs and Minutes quality and develop corporate governance practices in line with the group’s requirements and Corporate Governance regulations.
- Drive and support the establishment of a strong service and quality-oriented culture within the Company.
- Develop Annual Corporate Governance reports and a reporting system that is reliable and transparent across the Group.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for implementation of projects
- Carry out special projects and assignments as part of the oversight function or as required by the Group.
- Maintain a high-level accountability and delegated authority framework and oversee its implementation.
- Assist in requirement gathering and implementation of Board Secretarial and Governance related systems, for oversight/monitoring of activities
- Demonstrate behaviors that embrace the Company’s values
- Maintain accountability for projects allocated to Group Company Secretary and ensure timely and effective delivery of all projects.
- Proficiency in English language written and spoken.
- Strong understanding of UAE Authorities Rules and Regulations to ensure all practices and procedures are compliant to applicable laws and regulations.
- Developed Knowledge in Corporate Governance (CG) practices in public joint stock companies, CG regulations,
- CG compliance, CG disclosures and annual reports, Policies and TORs.
- Proficiency in Arabic Language written and spoken
- 5 – 7 years’ experience post qualification, out of which 2-3 years in Board Secretarial / Corporate Governance capacity involved in the application of corporate governance regulations, preferably in Banking Industry
- Degree in Law / Certification in Company Secretary / Corporate Governance
Company: Emirates Nbd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.