Website KPMG Lower Gulf
Operational Technology (OT) (Assistant Managers)
- Lead and manage projects
- Expand the cyber defense security business, projects, and team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Flexible to travel (if needed)
- Participate in business development activities adhering to the firm’s risk management guidelines
- Strong experience across OT security solutions such as Nozomi, Clarity etc.
- Knowledge of OT Security standards (e.g. IEC 62443, NIST 800-82, NCSC/CPNI SICS Framework etc.)
- Knowledge of OT security technology stack across Power and Utilities, Oil and Gas among other sectors.
- Preferable experience across OT Security transformation programs
- Preferable hands-on experience with OT system integration
- Knowledge of deep technical assessments including vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and configuration reviews on OT security devices
- Strong knowledge across OT protocols such as Modbus, TCP, HART etc.
- Knowledge of policy/ procedures on OT standards from strong experience creating frameworks and maturity assessments knowledge
- Preferable experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of OT networks and application security testing experience for SCADA applications
Company: KPMG Lower Gulf
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.