Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for Personal Assistant to the Hotel Manager in Jumeirah Al Qasr & Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Taking minutes of meetings and drafting necessary document for distribution
- Filing of all documents and update systems when necessary to ensure easy reference.
- Typing of all reports and correspondence received in either manuscript or dictated form.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- To manage an efficient and effective trace system for the General Manager to ensure action is taken at the appropriate time on relevant matters. Similarly ensure follow-up is done on matters initiated and requiring a response and deadlines are kept.
- Book meeting rooms when required, including catering, billing, AV etc.
- Manage travel arrangement including flights, accommodations, transfers etc
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable achievements in improving customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Fluency in English, and knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role in a 5-star hotel or luxury environment.
- High organization and administrative skills..
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.