Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and developing containment and remediation plans for fraud incidents impacting CBD
- Regular monitoring of emerging threats to gain insight into the evolving threat landscape affecting Banking channels
- Ensure 100% of cases created in Falcon and FN are actioned the same day by the card fraud monitoring team
- Perform the analysis of confirmed fraud cases to identifying root cause and develop corrective measures
- Work with cross-functional teams across CBD for collaboration on fraud risks and investigations
- Continuously monitor the performance of the fraud detection rules in Falcon and FN systems and suggest changes to existing rules wherever applicable to minimize false positive rates.
- Undertake monitoring of transaction originating from digital channels to identify any suspicious patterns that may result in a fraud and take corrective action to proactively prevent fraud
- Provide periodic feedback to Head of Fraud Risk Management to enhance fraud detection rules to improve detection rates
- Advanced knowledge of merchant, credit card and digital banking products
- Knowledge of issuing and acquiring card fraud, online banking and payments fraud prevention tactic
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or law
- 5 to7 years’ experience as a fraud analyst in payments, digital channels or credit cards within banking industry
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.comeet.com.