Website Al Futtaim
Provide administrative support services to the Commercial Assets Department (Leasing, Property Management, Tenant Coordination) for the successful implementation of the Leasing strategy. This includes overseeing preparation of Leasing Legal contracts/documentation; entering Lease information in Yardi and Ejari; generating weekly/monthly/Leasing/Property Management reports as when required by Management. Also, to act on behalf of the Landlord as his representative to coordinate commercial and retail Tenants on designs & fitout, to ensure these are compliant with the Landlords specifications, design guidelines and lease requirements, so the Tenant opens on the required office/shop opening date. Coordinate with commercial tenant and internal departments (FM & PM) to ensure move-in/outs are completed as per policy.
- Payments – ensure that all cheques and fees payable with Lease documentation (including Surrenders) are current and correctly dated prior to passing documents for execution.
- Debt Management/ Finance reports: Assist the Credit Control team to manage the debtor’s recoveries/ bounced cheques/ file legal and criminal police cases along with Legal department.
- Ensure on-line filing system is in accordance with business guidelines and files are appropriately saved online (Yardi, Projectwise; etc) and hardcopy filing system for Original Leases and correspondence and ensure that there is an effective system in place for tracking and retrieval.
- Ensure that new and renewal Lease/ CPL documentation is prepared in accordance with the business Policy & Procedures and is authorised as per the DOA (including Lease Agreements, Amendments, DOT, DOS, CPL, and all required legal / leasing documents within the agreed timelines requested by management.
- Assist the Senior Asset Manager in marketing and advertising of vacancies to attract new/ potential tenants and preparation of leasing documents, such as Lease proposals (LP), Lease Approval Form (LAF) and Deal Summary (DS).
- Degree holder or suitable experience gained in a similar role.
- Good understanding of IT systems, databases, financial data and Excel
- Ejari and DSR certified.
- 5-6 years in an executive Admin role with sound knowledge of Real Estate admin/ or legal practices.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.