- Work with IT team to provide the timelines of implementation.
- Develop Change comms & train the impacted business users.
- Support the business users for better adoption of the system.
- Exposure to one or few Change Management Frameworks (ADKA, Lewin, 7-S, Kubler-Ross, Satir, etc.)
- Be the single point of contact for all the sub-functions of the Projects team (Development, Design, Construction, Procurement, Cost Control, Planning, Handover, etc.) for all their PMIS system requirements.
- Support planning and delivery of the Training sessions to business for PMIS implementation
- Ensuring smooth transitions and minimizing disruption to operations
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders and third-party consultants and act as a Single Point of contact to channel their PMIS requirements to IT for development.
- Very good understanding of construction project lifecycle
- PMIS system adoption tracking.
- Plan & improve the system adoption.
- Very good understanding of PMIS (Preferably PMWeb) System
- Experience in developing and conducting Trainings on PMIS system.
- A university degree in Computer systems
- Experience supporting PMIS projects implementation – Preferably PMWeb
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.