Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for Assistant Manager to join the Security team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Ensures that the Standard Operating Procedures are updated under the guidance of the Director of Security.
- Monitor Security logbooks and registers on a daily basis to ensure information is useful and required action has been taken.
- Completes Investigation Reports of Incidents, as and when applicable.
- Prepares daily incident reports, requisitions and other inter office memos as required.
- Co-ordinates the activities of all Security Officers.
- Communicate new or amended procedures to relevant departments/ colleagues in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood.
- Control department forms and records according to the Jumeirah standards for Document Control.
- Ensures that all buildings and property are adequately secured and safe for colleagues and guest at all times.
- Ensure up-to-date hard-copies of department SOPs are maintained at all times..
- Minimum of 1 year of security experience in a customer-related service-oriented role.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Competent level of proficiency in English.
- Dubai Police approved training.
- Computer literate in MS Office software.
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience.
- College Graduate
- Basic working knowledge of t
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.