Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio with existing Institutional clients to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets. Besides managing his/her own portfolio, the ARM will support the Relationship Manager on day to day activities.
- Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services to commercial clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals to Wealth/Consumer Banking
- Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
- Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop Institutional business strategies.
- Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Establish good liaison with customers for their day to day banking requirements and professionally manage security documentation requirements.
- Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
- Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes.
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business and financial institutions community
Identify, solicit and acquire new Institutional clients in line with approved Institutional strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury Sales.
- Structure appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Institutional banking with 4 years of exposure to Institutional Banking ( GRE’s) in the UAE.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management or Engineering.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.