Website Saudi German Hospitals Group
To assist risk management team to continually assess and identify potential risks, evaluating these to ensure that they are appropriately mitigated through properly implemented policies, procedures, training, systems and controls.
- Suggest and implement Internal Controls and risk management over financial transactions and processes.
- Monitor the implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Initiating action to address any gaps or deficiencies identified during the remediation process.
- Providing insightful, quality reporting to line manager.
- Ensures compliance with adhering to the international standards of accounting (IFRS) and auditing standards (ISAs).
- Highlighting the relevant risks and assist in analyzing the project feasibility and SWOT analysis for line manager.
- Suggest and implement internal controls and risk management over financial transactions and processes.
- Contributing to risk meetings on current risk issues and developments;
- Perform the internal audit via test of controls, analytics and substantive testing in order to detect, prevent and correct any financial misstatements and leakages in the various departments of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to convey risk-related information clearly and effectively.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounts & Finance with an additional qualification in healthcare administration, risk management, business, or a related field. Preference will be given to those who are fully or partly qualified as a CA/ CPA/ACCA or member of any IFAC accredited body.
- Proficiency in using risk management software tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Three years minimum experience in audit, compliance and accounts in the healthcare industry.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.