Website Dubai Holding
Assistant Store Manager (ZARA/STRADIVARIUS)
- Responsible for the operation of the store, such as inventory control and maintenance in the absence of the Store Manager
- Responsible for addressing customer grievances and inquiries.
- Ensure store security
- Evaluate staff performance and development needs.
- Delegate responsibilities between the staff
- Promote and monitor quality service among staff through training and by acting as a positive role model
- Maintain employee attitude and morale by recognizing outstanding performance and service
- Working with the Store Manager to meet the long range retail and company objectives
- Responsible for work schedules, break periods, work hours and vacations.
- Provide the Store Manager with a weekly update on the progress of the store and staff
- Ensure proper store image.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Zeal and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work under pressure and target driven environment
- 3-4 years experience in a Retail environment with minimum 1 year of Supervisory experience
- Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language
Company: Dubai Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.