Website Mashreq Bank
- To identify anomalies in the process through transaction / process reviews. The identified anomaly to be highlighted to the unit manager with the respective risk assessment and recommend corrective measures.
- To interact regularly with business partners for anomalies and training need for RM’s.
- To find out automation opportunities to enhance the process.
- Lead the team of Trust OPS and ensure appropriate controls are put in place in the process to avoid any losses to the bank.
- Ensuring implementation of approved procedures & policies in the unit for achieving acceptable Audit Rating.
- To ensure SLA is in place and the same is adhered to and improved, to achieve enhanced customer service and to ensure minimal operational losses.
- Design /improve operational processes, implement new processes and system enhancement to improve staff productivity, enhance accuracy, reduce repetitions and processing time, and eliminate non-value added activities and increase output quality.
- To monitor all types of payments from Trust A/C’s & ensure that all payments have been processed as per RERA guidelines.
- To prepare RERA monthly report as per RERA instructions and submit it to the unit manager for final review before it forward to RERA.
- Good knowledge in process control.
- Good adaptability to systems/technology.
- SPECIFIC ANALYTICAL SKILLS to comply with regulator guidelines.
- Graduate with at least 5 years experience in checking documentation or similar environment
- Good market/product/competitor knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Real Estate market & RERA guidelines.
- Good understanding, experience and feel of business RISK.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.