Website Aster DM Healthcare
Strives to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
- Answers queries on redemption, point upgrades, offers, etc.
- Ensures customers details are updated in the relevant databases as and when requested
- Act as a first point of contact for complaint management
- Follow up on customer complaints/feedback
- Reviewing recorded calls of peers and self for quality control
- Collects and compile the survey responses
- Updating the call center internal databases with added details of specialties and clinicians, services, insurances, timings, etc.
- Maintains customer data in the system
- Attend customer inquiries through inbound calls
- Record the call details in the system along with summary of query
- Assists customers for call back requests received through emails, booking appointments
- Registers customers and educate them about the special programs/ initiatives
- 0 to 2 years
- Works closely with clinics, hospitals, CR and marketing department etc. to seek information about the entities, follow up on service reports etc.Prepares and shares lists of customer queries to the concerned management
- Works closely with customers and external partners for service request follow ups and for confidential information
Company: Aster DM Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.