Website Mashreq Bank
Release & maintain limits and execute credit facility related maintenances in various banking systems in line with credit approvals / documentation unit release instructions and in adherence to all applicable bank policies, procedures, regulations and SLA’s.
- Balance confirmation and other credit related letters are issued within the agreed TAT.
- Update covenants in line with the credit approval.
- Monitor margin build ups and produce exception & control reports.
- Ensure rollovers, settlements, interest/profit adjustments are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Limits are released and maintained in line with the credit approvals / documentation unit release instructions.
- Ensure interest rates, earmarking, reallocation and reinstatement of limits are correctly updated in line with approved terms and conditions.
- Maintain project trackers for discounting and monitoring progress payment certificates.
- Graduate with fair understanding of credit administration activities.
- A Minimum of 1 year experience in General Banking covering at least 2 years in credit administration related activities.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.