Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Associate Director to join the Food and Beverage Services team in Jumeirah Emirates Towers. The main purpose of this role is to assist and provide leadership and direction to ensure the food and beverage operation achieves its goals and contributes to the guest experience and overall profitability of the hotel whilst maintaining Jumeirah Brand standards. Candidate is also an ambassador of the excellence of the service delivered in the hotel with ensuring all suppliers are provided with a warm, friendly, courteous, informative and efficient service in all areas. Your key responsibilities will include:
- To assist in any of the Outlets when necessary.
- Co-ordinates with Outlet Managers and Management to promote effective communication.
- Participates in the preparation of the Annual Business plan and Sales and Marketing Plans.
- Monitors closely the profitability of all Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Demonstrate commitment to the development and implementation of the system and continual improvement of it’s effectiveness by communicating to colleagues the importance of meeting customer as well as regulatory & statutory needs.
- Ensuring measurable quality objectives are established and actively participate in the review of these objectives.
- Determine the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
- Provide constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organization.
- Ensure manning and competence level of selected colleagues is sufficient for the department to meet the needs of the organization and customer.
- Provides solutions to improve problem areas and assists in implementing corrective measures.
- To assist in ensuring that each Outlet is individually profitable.
- To follow up and at times initiate maintenance orders and purchase requests.
- Assists in the development of ideas and the increased department sales of Food and Beverage to improve productivity.
- To assist each Outlet Manager in the planning and implementation of effective sales and promotional activities to ensure maximum revenues.
- Assists in the co-ordination of organizational and administrative functions in all areas of the Food and Beverage Department.
- Assists in planning and implementing programs, policies and procedures to ensure that Jumeirah Emirates Towers standards are met.
- To ensure that the Departmental Objectives are cascaded to the colleagues.
- Assists in establishing standards of performance and job descriptions of service colleagues.
- Assists in the co-ordination of special promotions and provides administrative support necessary.
- Participates in Public Relations activities, Sales calls or other promotional activities designed at enhancing the Image and profitability of the Hotel.
- To assist in the identification of market needs for guests and the local market.
- To assist in monitoring and analyzing the activities and trends of competitive restaurants and bars.
- To assist in bringing all Outlet Managers up to date with Market needs and trends and ensuring that their product matches these needs.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English skills, additional language is advantage. Knowledge of hotel operating systems is a must.
- Your experience in handling guest requests and exceeding their expectations would be regarded as essential.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.